Home

Webdesign

Blogdesign

Terms and Conditions

Email

"Hey, Mr. Toad - Can't thank you enough for the excellent work you did to improve the functioning of my eCommerce website. You were also very successful in strengthening the security of the site and eliminating hacker-related problems. I was very impressed and would recommend you highly. Thanks a million for all your help. "
Ann Wamack
awamack@yahoo.com

Your chess games reviewed

Would you like one of your games reviewed for free? Just submit your game (in PGN notation if possible) to me using the email address in the top menu bar
- along with any comments you wish to include.

You may wish to ask me to look at the game from a particular perspective eg middle game or talk about a particular position which arose during the game. As far as Mr_Toad is concerned, to review one of your games counts as a 'free Toad Tryout'!

Let's be clear from the start - my standard is that of an average club player. But I can bring a psychological dimension to my reviews and have received favourable comments from various quarters. Also, I have a teaching background. I don't mind going in for some correspondence about your thoughts on the review afterwards - depends on various factors eg how busy we both are.

I can use chess engines to provide a thorough analysis if that's what your after. And you might want to follow up the review with a coaching game (which might be fun). In both of those cases I would ask you to consider a donation for Mr_Toad's time and effort (no obligation to do so - it depends on whether you think the whole exercise has helped you or not).

COACHING is also a possibility - again, please email me to discuss this possibility if you are interested.

My chess blog is "Celebrate Chess".

0 comments:

Post a Comment