Home

Webdesign

Blogdesign

Terms and Conditions

Email

"Hey, Mr. Toad - Can't thank you enough for the excellent work you did to improve the functioning of my eCommerce website. You were also very successful in strengthening the security of the site and eliminating hacker-related problems. I was very impressed and would recommend you highly. Thanks a million for all your help. "
Ann Wamack
awamack@yahoo.com

Marketing your company

One of Toad's professional design associates from the firm of "Athos de Comunicação Ltda" has offered to provide companies with a free piece of design work for marketing purposes.

It could be a banner, an advert or a logo. It's a "no strings attached" offer, just as the other offers are on this site. It is made in the expectation that, assuming your company is pleased with the design, you will want to find out more about their marketing services.

"Athos" has considerable expertise in corporate communications. They know how to help your company expand its market sector by skilfully selecting the communication tools which are most appropriate for your company.

2 comments:

  1. H. Nizam says

    Hello friend,
    Thank you for following my blog on Google Friend Connect. I like your blog, it's easy to access, nice looking and informative. Congrats!
    I want to follow your blog but can't find the Google Friend Connect widget. Get one, and I'll follow you.

    multibrand.blogspot.com


    Anonymous says

    Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things
    to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!


    Here is my weblog: seo copywriter ()


Post a Comment